Puffs: Seven Increasingly Eventful Years at a Certain School of Magic & Magic Creative
In the Mug-world, I'm the Office Manager at Adams Pediatrics, and I'm a Snake.
Assistant Director / ChoreographerAlison Beach
In the Mug-world, I'm an Air Force officer and the head lawyer on Dyess Air Force Base. And I'm a very proud Puff.
Stage ManagerStacy Love
In the Mug world, I analyze and know things. I am Snake.
Set DesignerJon Beach
Lighting DesignerGrayson Allred
Costume SupervisorJami Adams
In the Mug-world, I am a pediatrician, and I'm a Brave.
Props SupervisorValerie Elliott
Props ConstructionJerry Whetsel
Sound OperatorTyler Sparks
In the Mug-world I am an administrative assistant, and I'm a Puff! Third or nothing!!
Lighting OperatorAdam Singleton
In the Mug-world I produce KTAB 4u and various other newscasts and I'm a Snake but not one THOSE Snakes.
Projection SupevisorLarry Wheeler
Original Creative Team
- Puffs (Two Act Edition) is presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of Samuel French, Inc. www.concordtheatricals.com
- Originally Produced Off Broadway by Tilted Windmills Theatricals (John Arthur Pinckard / David Carpenter)
- PUFFS was Developed in Part During a Residency with the University of Florida School of Theatre + Dance, Jerry Dickey, School Director
- Originally Produced Off-Off Broadway by Stephen Stout and Colin Waitt
- Original Music Composed by Brian Metolius
- Original Music Composed by Brian Hoes, Sound Design by Matt Cox.
- Based on the designs of Madeleine Bundy from Puffs in New York City at New World Stages and Puffs Live!